During this unprecedented time, we would like to express our heartfelt condolences to anyone who is and will be affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic. Please know that the safety and well-being of our community are of the utmost importance. For this reason, effectively immediately, you may notice several changes to our standard operating procedures such as:
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Removal of all water stations from course
- Removal of all bunker rakes from course
- Allowing single players to go out alone
- Complete sanitization of each cart after use
- Limited person-to-person contact between staff and patrons
- Online payment processing
- Limited food and beverage service
- And the potential for a full closure
At the time of this communication, we have every intention of keeping Beachwood Golf Club open to the public. Our goal is to provide a safe and responsible way for members of our community to engage in healthy, outdoor, recreational activity. If at any point we believe that we are unable to provide a safe atmosphere for guests, or if there is a state-mandated order to close, we will make the responsible decision to close our facility temporarily.
Until further notice, you should feel confident in booking a tee time with us, so long as there are tee times available on our website booking engine. Please feel free to join our email club if you have not already done so for important updates. We will also post updates on our social media pages as well as our website.
To everyone in the community who has supported us over the years, we thank you, we wish you all the best, and we look forward to seeing you.
Updated on May 21, 2020